Precision Medicine — Advancing Clinical Practice through Collaborations
December 1-2, 2016 at the
Crowne Plaza Hotel
15 Middlesex Canal Park, Woburn, MA 01801
CME's available for physicians* – CEU's available for Genetic Counselors**
- Click here for the Preliminary Agenda
- Click here to register for the hotel at the conference rate of $119 per room for up to 4 people: http://www.tinyurl.com/AM2016hotel
- REGISTRATION IS NOW OPEN – Click here to register
- Consider bring a case study to discuss with our audience of geneticists, genetic counselors, and public health officials. Click here to read more about CANNEW
- Meet our Exhibitors
- Driving distances for most attendees is the same or slightly shorter than last year's meeting.
- Hotel rates are lower
- Parking is abundant and free
- Conference room is more spacious
- Exhibit space is larger — more vendors, more gracious layout
- Hotel features an indoor pool, and exercise room
- The program will adjourn at 3 pm on Friday to help you avoid traffic
Please plan to join us!
* CME Accreditation Designation Statement:
This activity has been planned and implemented in accordance with the Essential Areas and policies of the Accreditation Council for Continuing Medical Education (ACCME) through the joint providership of the University of Massachusetts Medical School Office of Continuing Medical Education (UMMS-OCME) and New England Regional Genetics Group (NERGG). The University of Massachusetts Medical School designates this live activity for a maximum of 11.5 AMA PRA Category 1 Credits™. Physicians should claim only credit commensurate with the extent of their participation in the activity.
Nursing: This offering meets the requirements for a maximum of 13.8 contact hours, as specified by the Massachusetts Board of Registration in Nursing (244‐CMR 5.04). Each nurse should claim only those hours of credit that he/she actually spent in the educational activity.
The National Society of Genetic Counselors (NSGC) has authorized the New England Regional Genetics Group (NERGG) to offer up to 1.3 CEUs or 13.00 Category 1 contact hours for the event: Precision Medicine – Advancing Clinical Practice through Collaborations. The American Board of Genetic Counseling (ABGC) will accept CEUs earned at this program for the purposes of genetic counselor certification and recertification.